<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 30, 2009

bless you!!! I have been sneezing non-stop and my throat are burning. OMG!!! The antibiotic is definitely useless. Argh..... waste money seeing the doctor. Had geo and eng paper 1 which I think was quite alright, the difficult thing was the composition. I simply wrote rubbish as my mind was blank....... I can't think! Anyway it is over, too late for regrets now. I actually thought I had to serve DC today cause I 'did not' do my duty to arrange the table. I did okay!!! WTH bless the person who anyhow tell teacher. In the end I don't nd to do DC today but Mr H 'reasoned' with me. Waste my time. I totally not agree with u lor. I'm sry to say tis It's very annoying to get people to ask u to do ur duty every 2min interval when u have done it already! Especially when u have to study for your tests and some 'kind' people are asking u not to study. TO Mr H if it were u, u would maybe do the samething as me or even worse b'cause when ppl are angry, they dun think properly! And wat more when u're so..... You are just bias. I know u hate me a lot but I dislike u a lot too. B'cause u're a teacher, u can do wat u wan to deal with me but I know I can't.... I will be under u for another half a yr or till I graduate. SAD LA!!! Haish........ WAT A UNFAIR WORLD!!! Well so wat if I'm self-centred, I dun care about wat u think really and I DUN NEED UR PITY. SAD tat a teacher is saying tat to his student. Tatas~


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket