<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 24, 2009

Okay I am back to post again.... Had a busy week. Today had Mother Tongue paper 1 & 2 which was quite alright..... but I dun think I'll score well. Had lunch with cindy in KFC then we went to comics connection and saw hui qin, zhi ning, beatriz and celine. After that, we muster up our courage to go into E2 (if u noe wat i meant) because my mum wanted me to buy some stuff from there... It's damn awkward la. Yesterday Mr H gave a wksheet to the whole class and I didn't get it. He said he printed enough..... can u believe it? All had except me!!! He didn't give me the wk sheet after that and I had to waste my time after school looking for him but in the end he still never give.... What kinda of attitude is this? Teacher no big deal yea.... You wan me to fail science is it??? Wan then say dun nd use this kinda method de. I seriously hate ya..... 你用这种卑鄙无耻下流的手段还身为老师。Maybe I misunderstood but all these made me think tat way.
Anyway went to watch the movie 'KNOWING' with cindy on monday it was quite nice but the theatre was quite cold though. Will start revision tmr.....That's about all for today..... Tatas~

It will never be the same for us anymore..... we are just too far apart but u'll always be in my heart.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket