<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 15, 2009


Good News!!! Exams are finally over....... I have not been online for about a week, been 'studying' all these while. So sick and tired of it. I wanna go to lalaland for a vacation.... I wanna break. I'm damn high today cause exams end ma then I high until now oso cannot slp, dunno wat to do leh except chatting on phone with mei xin and msn....... Went KFC with wenkai, melcomn and cindy today.... Not bad quite funny when we chit chat. Hahas....Guess wat? Today was MT paper 3 and Home Economics paper. The HE paper was fine but the MT LC was hard like hell. I was clueless. This time confirm die le, 怎么办 ? Ai yo yo how I wish I've a fairy godmother now so she can grant my wishes. Actually I dun have much wishes la, I just wish that I pass English and not drop into normal and getting a passing grade of B4 and above for other subjects. I'm praying real hard now. Today my brother happen to find a deck of Tarrot card and he did a reading for me on studies which turn out to be quite true about the past. I seriously did not know what I want in primary school, I hang out all year round without studying thus getting sm stupid bad results for PSLE. Myself to blame. Now I'm still thinking about the cards on present and future. I think my brothers are damn great really. They can get good results without studying, good in physical activties and of course they know Tarrot cards. I wonder why they so clever and I'm so fucking stupid. Omg I love my brothers. Nxt monday will be a marking day in other words a holiday. YES!!! I'm so gonna to enjoy my long weekend. Tatas~


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket