<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAISH!!!! Long time no post..... I'm here to revive my blog. Today was english paper 2 and maths paper 1, I didn't study for both. zzzz..... How study??? English was super duper hard. I wrote more than a hundred words for my summary. Die already. I just hope I pass english so I'll not drop to normal. ENGLISH PAPER 1 & 2 I jus nd a 50% out of hundred. I'm satisfied with just a pass. May god bless me..... As for Maths it was quite okay except for some question but I manage to finish all in time. *Phew Today Cindy force me to have lunch with her..... She wanted to see the monkey and the dogs near the hill. Lame lor. Anyway I saw a lot of nice ppl on the bus yesterday. They were like so polite...... They give up their seat for elderly, some give up seats for ppl who are carrying things. At that moment, I felt that the world is full of compassion. Maths paper 2 and Lit. tmr gd luck to myself. hehes*wink*


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket