<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY CHUONG YIN LENG!!!!
MANY MANY LOADS AND LOADS of things have been going on and I seriously can't feel the holiday mood. Wkend assignments, June Structured programmes, English and Chinese Oral, Workshops and YAC training all coming up real soon. Haish... can't we all get a break from studies? Why......why.....Why do teachers push us so hard. Well any answers? "It's for ur own good" that's what I get. As today is the so called 'last' day of school, I've got back my report book and here's my lousy ranking for mid-year and I'm damn pissed off by it. Class position:7/40
Level Position:20/159
WTH!!! I didn't even get into the top five of my class. I'm going work doubly hard to get into the top five. Mr H remarks written is that I should be more helpful in class(cause I not soo interested in Best Class Award??? No offence seriously) and take care of my health not to get too many MCs. hahas.. lame shit. He said huixin matured sia..... I sooo the jealous. hahas=p Got PSL duty yesterday and I had to walk up and down, run here and there looking for teachers and bringing parents around. My legs are aching. ME and HUIXIN are damn tired after that so we took 173 to interchange and took a bus home. Although we took different bus, our bus came at the same time. Sooo good right? Well there's a question bothering me, 'what's love anyway?' hahas... Is it about being truthful and honest to each other or is it being fake and dishonest to each other to cheat them of their feeling or is it about being happy. Which is the answer? Each to his/her own. But to me love that does not come naturally will not last long=) that's the conclusion from most of my friends.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket