<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 22, 2009

Today was absolutely FUN. We had our lifeskills programme, coach sean was damn hilarious la. His actions and the way he speaks was damn funny. He tagg our class blog sia. LoL.I like the game we had today with E4 except that I had to hold Zhu En hand. Zzz...... All HuiXin, Cindy and Amanda's fault la. Always make me stand at the side. FUCK MANZ...... Damn upset and angry lor. Hui Xin was not feeling well today so she went to the sick bay and miss lots of the interesting stuff. Had lunch with her and celine at Subway as she can't go to the sports camp. Today the gal with the letter 'V' say me sia.... WTH. What so good about urself, huh? Dun try to act high class. STUPID!!! Checked SA1 marks today.... Whoa science add one mark sia. WOOTS! lalala..... I'm high like shit now. Btw to HuiXin pls remember that there's a meeting at 2.25pm in the study area.

To xxx,
Actually I dun hate you tat much but you wanted me to hate you. Nono.... I should say you made me hate you. It's damn funny to find out that u didn't really archieve what you wanted. This teaches u a lesson that u should not act like an proud ass and thinks that u're a winner all the time. You're a human. All of us are equal. U get it?

Labels:



&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket