<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 21, 2009

YAY!!!! I pass ENglish!
Damn happy cause I thought I was going to fail english like shit...... heng ah. Went Mc'donalds with xinyi and cindy. After we makan finish, we went to the toilet and had a cough with burb then they thought I vomit seh. Siao la. I was at the locker trying to squeeze my file in the locker, but I can't. Then I was like "oh SHIT!" then Ms Purana walked pass and asked me to cut my file into pieces so that I could squeeze it in. She scare me sia.....Walk no sound de. Today I heard a damn sad news that Mr Heng told our class. Haish.... life is so unpredictable. Vulnerable too. Cheer up gal. He told us that we must live like there's no tomorrow.... Hahas lol. I'm gonna spend all my money now cause must think like there's no tomorrow ma. Anyway he told us 3 sad real life stories and one was about a senior ending his own life by jumping down the building then Mr Heng said this guy chose a suffering way to end his life. He also said that whatever way we chose to end our life we'll suffer. Well..... not really actually. I told metiwan and matthew that we could take sleeping pills. Hahaha..... Gd way isn't it? But it's silly to end your life because you will regret then......


Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – "WOW – What a Ride!"

Labels:



&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket