<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yes! Back to post.....There have been many things going on nowadays. Damn BUSY lor. Haish.... next week exam. WHOLE week sia. *faint Nothing much in school today except that the weird teacher who told us a stupid story.... Haish. Went WESTMALL with cindy and saw xinyi at a gift shop. I was buying 5 Mother's Day gift. I took too long that Cindy had to go home first. I so mafan. Luckily got the kind hearted xinyi who waited for me. THANKS XINYI. Then I took a cab home as I was too tired. OMG CA1 results are out.
Eng:A1
Maths:A1
Sci:A1
MT:A2
Lit:haven't come out yet.
Geo:A1
HE:A2
Hey peeps dun be jealous yea..... Some day it will be ur turn too. Jiayou. Oh well even though the results are not too bad, I'm not going to be over satisfied as the percentage of SA1 is higher. I going to work hard for SA1. My brother told me that it's easy to score well for subjects but hard to mantain, so yea I'll heed his advice and work harder. Gd Luck everyone for the exams next week. :)


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket