<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey peeps. Time for some quick updates:) Okay, first of all today is the first day of school which turn out to be pretty good, I guess. In the morning, saw sandy and fredrick in the bus then after school went to KouFu makan makan with cindy and saw xinyi, sandy, renee and eileen there. Did goal setting for VE......... then Afiq keep on disturb me. Hmm..... or isit I disturb him? Haha I also not sure. Erm..... had to sit together as a class during recess time and 1class only got 1table, where got enough??? Haish. Anyway this is my own opinion, if our school really got ppl have H1N1 then recess time sure will spread one what. Two levels together. So weird lor...... Oh ya, I almost forgotten something. Today there's a proud ass say some things to praise herself/himself. I think hui xin will noe what i'm talking about ba. Will post pictures on bird park tmr, it's taken during the sch hol.

Labels:



&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket