<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 2, 2009

Haha.... Once again, I'm back to posting=) I was almost late for school today as I missed a bus but luckily got ppl pei wo late. Guess who???? It's the same old peeps, Sandy, Fredrick and Zhe Kai. Ran to the school gate and I tot my temperature would be high. Who knows it's only 36.6........ Hmm.... today during chinese class me, wenkai, renee and hui xin were talking horney. We were laughing away while Xu Wei was talking. Renee ask wenkai'Eh, why you nv wear bra?' And he said smthing which I've forgotten. I told renee and huixin tat he's probably wearing nu bra whick has no stripes. Then huixin said use muskin tape...... Renee tell wenkai dun use later nxt time cannot grow hair. Then I say later the nipper come out also, so you can choose the position of ur nipper. Damn funny la. Could'nt describe the atmosphere. Ah.... almost forgotten. Today got one ant molest matthew during chinese lesson. I tell hui xin the she tot his mole at the neck is the ant lor. Ahaha....... Art was boring. I didn't really catch what she was talking about sia......


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket