<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 24, 2009

Hahaha........ Didn't expect my previous previous post got much respond sia. *laughs* I'm jus wondering did smone actually said b4 a test they remember each chapter each. Anyway I oso heard from sm1 near them ma. So anyway decided to edit previous post. Today actually was my suso period but nd measure tem. first who noes 1st tem 37.6 then teacher help me take second time 37.5 then last time is take in front of ms chua 37.7. I wan go in do suso then they say cannot go in.......... After a while mr h haven't get the fact right then start making a scene. Zzzz...... Ms chua actually said he cares about me. Hahahaha....... Come on he have alr given up hope=)
Fathin: like hu...... did they even saw what I wrote. Get the facts right. LoLs
Renee: Relink=)


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket