<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi peeps! WOW!!! It have been a hundred years since i've post huh...... Okay Audrey I'll post more alrights. Haha. Hmm many things had happen recently and it's the bad things that are happening. They're coming all at once, chasing after me. Honestly, I feel very stressed up. But but..... I guess the good stuff will come soon b'cause my big big day is coming=) Anyway common test marks are out. As I've guessed, results just drop. Drop without informing me! *sigh* Many things have change but I'm glad the love from my family have never change. Well they love me even more now. Maybe I should'nt be so persistent at things or so stubborn??? Oh I've almost forgotten I've learnt to see things in a new perspective....... WOOHOO!

Labels:



&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket