<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 1, 2009










Friday, 30th October, was the last day of school, It was our last day together as 1E3/2E3. It's was kinda sad that it's ending just like that, but we still have to move on, right? I just wish that everyone in 2E3 will continue to have the E3 spirit in them throughout their sec three and sec four years=)
The nxt day was parent teacher meet. Mr heng made it compulsary for every parent to go by not giving us our report card. As usual, 2 of my aunties went and all Mr heng spoke about was my attendence and character development (well.... most part of it), which was very boring. He thought I'm going to triple and said that if I continue having bad attendence, my results will most probably drop in sec 3 and sec4. But.... who is he to conclude that if I never go, I'll score badly? I might be the opposite of what he says, right? There's no definite answer in science, is there?
Rankings HERE!
class position: 6/40
Level position:19/160
Ouh.... I've always thought that my English was the B3 grade that popped out and now I'm happy to say I'm wrong. Haha.... It was Literature, 1 mark more to A2, a waste it was. Haish..... I'm going to be better nxt year, believe me=) Back to holiday homework. Tata~


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket