<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 14, 2009

HiHi.... I'm back. Went back to school ytd with shan eng to check out my streaming results and got my holiday assignments. Many people were there including huixin, celine, joel, wenkai and cindy. I was extremely surprised that cindy actually talked to me. She was going to triple while I was going double. It all just seemed weird. HAHA! Anyway the classes were split in a strange way, 3E1 was a mix class that consists of double sci and combine sci students, 3E2 was a mix class of triple sci and double sci+ CS, 3E3 was a whole combine sci class and last but not least, 3E4 was a class with only double science students. Huixin, Amanda and beatriz was in the same class as me but I think huixin is considering to appeal to 3E1 as celine was there. SAD! Well, someone I didn't really like was in the same class as me because wenkai said that the teachers lowered the requirements of going into a pure sci class and like what she said, once she tell the 'someone', she could get into a double sci class. WOW! That really did surprised me. So in the end many of the students who did nt meet the first requirement got into the pure science class of their choice and nw I'm thinking, what's the point of getting such a okay results when I can get in with just a pass? It was weird of the teachers to set such a high requirements at first and then lowered it to.....*AHEM* I'm not implying anything but I tot the teachers was really too nice. Anyway CIAO!


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket