<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 7, 2010



Hihi peeps! School is SUPER BORING, and I mean it. Everyone in 3E4 just seem so dead and anti-social! To be honest, I really miss 2E3, not the teachers or the school work part but hmm..... some of the people. *SIGH*


Anyway, had my PSL duty today, got a new badge because the previous one dropped into a drain. So, back to the duty thing, I was taking 10 pupils from class 1N1 and we played whacko. I was so lousy, felt so dumb cause I dun really remember their name, its super hard okay?! Ouh and and I'm seriously grateful to the senior who came and help us, he made the bonding session more interesting. Thank god he came:)


Today was also our school's CCA AWARENESS DAY and it was okay except that kenneth kept telling others that my fb profile picture is so blah blah blah.-.-" I wanted to kill him cans, ouh, and that kai an who kept poking me and made me feel so ticklish la:/ CHILDISH SENIORS! GROW UP, ITS 2010 ALR!


I missed chem and physics lesson, gotta look for teachers tmr after clubs camp commitee meeting. Will be hm late AGAIN:(


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket