<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HEY HEY HEY! GUESS WHAT?

I PASSED MY E MATHS!!! :) :)

Hahahaha... I'm so happy and high now and I dont know why. Although I passed my e maths, I still dont have the courage to ask my A maths teacher for my test result. I'm very worried cans? *SIGH SIGH SIGH* Went to Infocomm today and everything just seemed so funny. It must have been the chocolates' fault! Wahaha. School was fine other than the bandage on my leg made me feel so embarassing and people just kept asking me what happen. I'm so tired of explaining-.- Grammer test tmr and i cant study for it! Sad la. Later I fail how? Its ENGLISH!


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket