<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 22, 2010



I FINALLY GOT MY POPULAR CARD! :D :D :D

Went for combined clubs' camp meeting, Ms Ang was so humorous cans. HAHA. Hmm... had lunch with Jolene and meet celine at ELDDS, they were playing badminton. Bored T.T but finally, there was some kinda entertainment. Joel was stuck at the back of the hall and and he even damage the school's wall while climbing up the chair. HAHAHAHA........ I think he probably needs to slim down:) Just Kidding.

Test and Homework is just killing me. I think I'll fail my E MATHS and A MATHS TEST! OMG:(



&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket