<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 26, 2010


I've been DREAMING for so long.......


Finally a post today:)

I got back my report book only today as there was some changes. I think I'm deproving but thank god I didnt fail any of my subjects. Phew! As usual, school today was super boring. I reached school today at 6.50am to meet Jolene. Gosh....I was so tired but I've gotta talk to her cos she's my dearest. hah! Stepped into 4e5 again! 2nd time of the week. This time, is to pass something back to kaian. Dumb la! I dont like to go into other people's classroom, feels weird you know?

'media duty' with jolene after school,chatting while doing supervision, basically it was a secret sharing session. laughs. I was really pissed of by a random junior (jun xiang) and benjamin, especially kenneth, today. So I ignored kenneth, the main destroyer of my perfect day=.= Oh, this is random but I've just discovered that benjamin is a super retard cos he misunderstood what I told him. Dots. I will not like you de la cos........ *AHEM* you like 'SPECIAL' people. Doubt you would see this:p

Stop asking me about ........

I'm having a mixed emotion recently. Am I a failure? :X


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket