<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 21, 2010

SURPRISE! Yeah, I've decided to blog today although I still have some work left:x You know what? While I was packing my room, I found an amazing piece of work. Wanna know what's that piece of work is about? Read on and you'll find out at the end of my post:)

Anyway I have been thinking a lot this 'holiday' and I found out that actually life is full of surprises. You can never predict what will happen to you the next moment.

I once thought that my relationship with you was strong as gold but to my horror, it wasn't. It was then I've learnt to let go.

Tom tried not to look at her as he stutter, 'I'm... I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it.' After a slight pause he continued, 'It's just in the moment of heat that I did that. My dear, I'm so sorry.'

What did Tom do exactly? TO BE CONTINUED....... (cause I lazy type:/)

Back to homework. TATA~ :D


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket