<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 22, 2010


I LOVE BRINGING SMILES TO OTHERS! :)
Geesh.... Today is just tiring! My class had a number tests and thank god, the day have finally ended. PHEW!!! I'm sooo tired. But nevertheless, I'm here to blog about my wonderful class CIP trip to Jamiyah Nursing Home. Hehe. I've met many elderly today, some full of sorrows and some full of joy. I can still remember this uncle who speaks hokkian dialect, he was tearing when he spoke to me. I felt as if I understand him and somehow have the sudden urge to cry too. Sob sob:( Another uncle wanted me to become a lawyer or a doctor and thinks my ambition of becoming a psychologist is just dumb=.= But but, I'm not going to give up! I will persue my dream. Ahem.... Is this called stubborn? Ohoh, wait.... there was this uncle who have 3 wives! WTH! Amazing luh! He thought kathi was 23 years old! Wahaha. We kept asking him to guess the age of us. He tot victor and calvin was 18, xueling was 19, huixin was 17, amanda was 16 and suet yee was 13! Hehe... all become so old except suet yee! Lucky her. There were some others but I forgot:x We sang for them reach for the stars, where I belong and many others. We were enjoying! Bet they were too! Strangely, when I see the smiles on their faces, I felt motivated and happy. Wee~ Hehehe.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket