<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 16, 2010

AFRAID
Results will be release tomorrow and I bet I'll flunk badly. Unwilling to face the truth tmr despite knowing that it would'nt help. sighsigh.

Spent my night out this few days doing stupid things with friends and only reaching home in the early morning seems like a routine now. I feel so tired, I want to stop and rest. Why is reality always so cruel. Dont you ever understand, It's all because of you.


最初的天堂,最终的荒唐。


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket