<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 28, 2010


Those droplets seems to bring my troubles away.
Yes, yesterday was officially the last day of school aka last day semester 1. Gosh... time flies. I'm a little closer to O's now. Sadded. Looking back at my results, I finally have the motivation to work harder during this holiday:) yay. Ohoh, and suetyee you must work hard too yeah. Success is not forever, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to go on that counts. So cheer up:D
Moving on, it's PTM. I'm glad mr nonis didnt badmouth me. hehe. Phew. He said that the people sitting around me are all very motivated and he even praise fatin and rachel for being the very talented people in our class. Wow. Big compliment for them eh. When he first saw me in sec1, he thought I was very snobbish butbut he realise that it wasnt so and he have confidence that I can do better:D HAHA..... whatajoke. But I'm sure that I'm so going to improve that L1R5 of mine.
P/S Click on the ads ley. Thanks:)
I am trying to act as if nothing have happen. Acting to be happy again.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket