<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 22, 2010

HELLOOOOOOO, I'M BACK(:
I have a feeling that this will be a long long post. HAHA. But bear with me alriteees?
Hmm.... lets start with sat
.

17/07/2010
I had really great fun with wanjing sweetie(: We were playing a fool beside the road like wild kids. We distract people driving past us with a poster of hot guys and girls! AHA. And people walking/driving past stared at us. I guess they were thinking if we are retarded. Kekeke. ABIT SIAO RITEEE. But it was thrilling though(:

18/07/2010
As sun is more of a family day, my family and I went to some random walkaton. We woke up at 5am. So tired cans-.- Although its a walkaton, we ran. Crazieeee? Yes, I know. Hehe. After that, we went to the Singapore Flyer. Shopping at marina (?) , then finally, home sweet home:D

19/07/2010
School was okayyyyy. Was day dreaming AGAIN! LOL. I think if this goes on, my results are gonna fall. Gosh. Had lunch with SS darling after school then I cabbed home.

20/07/2010
Had SS test and English New South Wales. I flunk both): For SS, we have not learn usefulness cans? And we are suppose to do that question?! CMI. The English programme made my day even worse. So difficult! None of us could complete it. We just guess and shade. Haha. And the best thing is, they call this a sec3 standard paper. *faint* After that, went out of school with Rachel and Rebecca and we bought bubble tea. Then, I realised that I left Cindy in school. OPPPS! Kekeke. We went back for her and then out of school again. Fatin, Cindy, Rachel, Rebecca and me went to WM to eat. Camwhore toooo. So fun. Hehe. Then home:)

21/07/2010
RACIAL HARMONY DAY! Hehehehe. Fatin was super sweet to bring a costume for me:) Aww, it was big and long though. LOL. Took photos with kathi, jocelyn, Shazni and some others. Not bad ba. HAHA. After school went for basketball. Played with Rebecca, Rachel, Junjie, Shawn, Nicholas, Zheng Shang, Edrick, QingHong, Xiongjing, Zhuangwei, Zhenfong and Darren. Then I had dinner tgt with Rachel and cabbed home at around 8.35pm.

I've been sick for 3 days. Down with fever, cough and flu. SIGH. So I guess I wont be in school tmr D: Siannn. Super pissed off with the rest of the sec3s in Infocomm Club. They are very irresponsible. They think that they are the only ones who is busy just because they take 8 subjects. Whatajoke man. I dont mind helping out but please be nice. No offence though.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket