<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh well, school reopened for 4 days already and I'm feeling so unhappy:[ I hate changes. I miss Ms Toh and Mr Nazar, but who doesnt. sighsigh.

Watched Karate Kid for the second time with cindy and huixin honey ytd and something very embarrassing happened. Wanna know, ask me personally luh cos very no face if I write here DDDD: Anws, watched Toy Story 3 today and I loveeeeee it:) So funny. Eclipse up nxt:)


School work and personal stuff making me insane.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket