<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 21, 2010

we know.
Exams are over but the stress is still there. Friends, family and results. Troubles just seems to await me. I feel so helpless. Sigh.
Checking of CA and SA marks today. My results suck ttm. Discovered a mistake in my marks for chem so I circled it. Then Meijiuen told Liting that I circled it, so the rest who signed also asked Jingwen and me to help them circle cause they felt that their results was wrong too. LOL. As the both of us took a long time to help them, everyone thought I was the slow one-.- feel so F up. Cant they get the facts right. After school, had KWN filming, it was wxyz. Lets not talk about it. Ciao.


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket