<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EARTHLINGS!

Its 1st Jan 2011and y'know what?! A brand new year have just started! We can have new year's resolution, meet new people, learn new stuff and grow wiser! Isnt it awesome? Keke. Although there's big O's waiting for me down the year, I want to face it positively and confidently:)

I wish in this brand new year I can be more hyper, friendly, happy, healthy and most importantly I hope I can score well for all the tests and exams and ultimately the O's! 7pts please:) Gonna start mugging from today onwards! Wish me luck!

And peeps, gambatte in everything you do kay! Sayonara:D


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket