<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5263778705513537106?origin\x3dhttp://rainbows-of-diversity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 16, 2012

EYEBAGS

Oh well. Insomnia, yet again. This is getting pretty crazy. You know that feeling when you're extremely exhausted but you can't seem to fall asleep? Yeah that feeling. It's really horrible. Those toss and turns in bed. I guess it's just my mind. My mind is constantly preoccupied. Preoccupied by reality. Reality that i dont really wanna face. I'm feeling like a zombie now. So tired and helpless. Sigh.

Okay. I shall stop my depressing babbles now. Shall watch Doraemon till I doze off (Y) Nights world.

xoxo


&& it ends here..



Listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The Credits

Designer: #CANDYLOVE.
Basecodes: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket